Skip to content
Interior Page Requirements
- All interior pages should be in one single PDF file, first page to last, in a single-page format (no spreads).
- The pages should all be the same size.
- The margins must be at least .5 inch around the outside edges of the text block and .75 inch on the inside edge.
- Margins, headers and page number should be positioned consistently throughout the book.
- Text bleeds should be .125 inch.
- All fonts must be embedded.
- No additional printer’s marks should appear in your final PDF file.
- Your PDF file is considered print-ready, so please preview the file to check it’s correct before submitting to us.